maandag 30 mei 2011

Introducing.. magazine Jackie

Which fashionable girl doesn’t love to read tons of magazines about fashion, business and more? Well, I’m sure I do.. I have some favourite ones that I recently buy, but I like to have alternate magazines often so I don’t stuck with the same one everytime.

Although I have bought some magazines in the past that had nothing interested in it, except some pictures. In my opinion, there has to be up to date reports, interviews with interesting people and a lot of tips about work, health, beauty and fashion and some hot spots around the world.

One of those magazines that share it all, is Jackie. A Dutch magazine for independent women who are interested in fashion, beauty and business.. The columns, interviews and reports are from good quality and are actually worth it to read, because it contains deep information and is not all about pictures and ‘how to stay thin’ or ‘become bikiniproof in 10 days’.

June's issue of Jackie.

Last Saturday, Jackie had organized a shopping event for her loyal readers.. A discount of 21% at different authentic, popular and stylish stores in Amsterdam. I went with a friend and got some nice booties at café moda. A shoe store that sells shoes from popular brands next to her own brand.

After this shopping day we were invited at the afterparty in P.C Hooftstraat. The sun was shining, prosecco was the drink of the day and we were spoiled with cupcakes from Lily’s cupcakes;)
Lily's cupcakes..

After some time speaking about our buys, Jackie started to announce the winners of some exclusive prices from the participant stores. I never win, but that day was different.. I got a nice filled beach bag with some sunglasses, flip flops and more.. Good end of a nice shopping day! Keep on organising those events Jackie!

Summer gift from Jackie:)


1 opmerking: