vrijdag 1 april 2011

5 favourite pieces at the moment..

Did you already heard about the 5 piece French wardrobe?
What it means is, you buy every season 5 must haves that you like. For example, this season it's maxi dresses, jumpsuits, flower print dresses, harem pants and wedge heels ankle boots. You obviously don't have to buy them all if they doesn't suit you, or you simply don't like them! The must haves for coming season are so bog in variety, there must be 5 items you like!

What about the nude trend, (my favourite) or the famous color-blocking trend..
You definitely cant spend summer without a leather jacket, light blouses, or fashionable ruffled flip flops!
I collected 5 items i like at this moment.. It's not my French wardrobe because i haven't collect all the must haves i wanted yet.. I am still looking for a jump suit and nice dresses! If i found them, ofcourse, i will shared it!

But ok, back to my  5 favourite items.. This little wardrobe contains a silk top i bought recently in Mexico.. I like the shape and quality of it.. I also picked the silk blouse i bought at H&M a few weeks ago which is perfect for this weather with a blazer.
What cant be missed is the natural coloured boy friend blazer with ruffles and the leather jacket! These items are very wearable at this moment.. The last items had to be my new shoes from river island.. Not everybody's favourite, but it has to come with your style. I like them to wear with light washed jeans and a blouse on top.
They are also very comfortable i noticed after a long day of work, so thats a huge plus as well! Not the most important thing for fashionistas, but it only makes our feet feel better;)

I guess in one month my 5 favourite items must have changed again because of the season and, my huge interest in fashion ofcourse..;) You will be updated!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten