donderdag 7 april 2011

Review visit 'PINC' sample sale


Sample sales.. One of those things you get a ton of invitations for, but are they worth travelling and do they sell up to date pieces, or collections already a few seasons old.. Only a few are worth visiting for in my opinion. You have to search the web or get invitations, but that’s the exclusive thing about sample sales!

For example.. the invitations most people get trough email or groups like 'welovesamplesales' on social networks are from not very familiar brands, or even if they are, the collections seems to be quite old.. If its the style you coincidently like, you are lucky! But I am more a kind of person that wants to see fashion according to the latest trends and my kind of style..

I recently discovered a not very familiar sample sale that seems to be rising because of the popular brands and the huge number of pieces they have.. I saw some pictures on their site where people were wearing different Supertrash pieces that are full priced for sale in stores at the moment.. I talked about it with some friends who noticed the sample sale as well. They were all a little bit curious how it could be that those items are mostly all half priced during this sample sale.
I felt a big curiosity rising in myself as well and decided that I had to pay a visit to Amsterdam for some sample sale shopping and writing about it in my blog..






Nice collection of handbags, notebook bags and wallets by Fab., Ibana rouge and Goosecraft

The space they use for this sample sale is absolutely huge and you really get some ‘iwanttohaveeverything’ feeling when entering the room.. The leather bags, wallets and belts are organised by sort and presents brands like Fab.and Goosecraft, as well are the leather jackets from Goosecraft and DNA or the huge number of clothes from Supertrash.. I payed a visit at the last day of the sample sale, but couldn’t notice empty spots.
It is because of the refilling they do every day during this sale, why it doesn’t matter what day you come, the collection is updated every single day! Which is very different at sample sales I have been before..


All sorted by color and article


I spoke to Barbara, an ambitious girl who loves fashion and started PINC sale by just letting people into her own living room.
Pinc sale stands for ‘prijzig is niet cool’ what literally means ‘high priced is not cool’

During her job at different fashion brands, friends were asking her to bring them good priced sample items.
She noticed people were very enthusiastic about these sample items when, after this, she started to buy clothes and popular items in bigger amount of pieces were she also needed a bigger space for. The result is marvellous. Because of the rising in popularity she is expanding to Rotterdam and Eindhoven to make those Southern fashionistas happy;)

So, now my treasure item i found at pinc sale.. I have a thing for leather goods, especially handbags and jackets. Especially jackets from Goosecraft are very comfortable to wear and the quality lasts for years.. Unfortunately the prices are quite high, but I think, worth it. Lucky me, i found a taupe colored leather jacket from Goosecraft which fits me nicely and is very comfortable to wear.. For spring/summer it will look very good with white or light washed jeans and some sandals.. 
I decided to wear the jacket immediately and was suddenly in a spring mood.. Bought a smoothie at Albert Heijn and chilled myself away in the sun at the Amsterdam park;)



Barbara told me she will update the collection soon, with some new exclusive and popular brands. I won’t tell, you have to pay pinc sale a visit next time you are around and shop till you drop!

Register yourself at the website www.pincsale.nl and get invitations every time the sale will start. This way you will be the first to get those fashionable clothes for a ‘pincy’ price!;)






1 opmerking:

  1. I prefer to wear clothes according to my style. If you feel comfortable in particular clothing then it becomes your style. No one can copy someone’s style of living exactly. I almost visit all sample sales but rarely do I get something. I am very much particular about my belongings.
    Rudsak

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen