maandag 21 maart 2011

Fashion news

Some trends keep amazing me how popular they seem to be..
One of them is the new Prada shoe that was seen on the catwalk for spring/summer 2011.
The shoe is a mix of a sneaker with espadrilles and could expect a huge amount of followers.

The first sale items were immediately sold out and they a huge run for this fashion item next season. Prada already put down a waiting list because of the high amount of interested fashionista’s..
Can’t be really enthusiastic about this shoe, that, although it might be comfortable, be hard to mix with my outfits because of the enormous colour differents it will bring, but also my work and live area might be not ready for it;)

Famous Prada shoe Spring/summer 2011
The price is worth mentioning as well, for one pair they expect you to cash down 570 euro and willing to be on the waiting list! I prefer to spend this money on a Prada bag or some boots, but I’ll respect the first fashionista seen by me with these shoes on!
In may I will fly to New York for one week, perhaps the streets are filled with these shoes by that time.. Who knows? I’ll let you know;)
Trend setters? Who knows.. (Photo: Telegraph)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten