vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Outfit of the week

Yes, i know i am addicted to blazers, colberts, jackets, coats..Well every top that is wearable in layers and easy to put on with mostly long or 3/4 length sleeves!

I found an amazing blazer from Object a brand that sells casual, elegant clothes with a chique and often sporty look.. There it was, in the rack, only 1 piece left,  my size, staring at me.. Please try me on!
Sounds a little bit dramatic, but i bet a lot of girls would describe this situation as the same. I tried it on and it suited me very well. I didn't have an over sized blazer yet and i was carefully looking for 1, but didn't want a standard piece, like everybody has in their closet. This one is ruffled ( a detail i seem to like) and again, in a natural color. Natural colors make me not look pail and are so easy to mix with black, brown and in summer, white! Recently i found a nice waist belt made out of Suede in a grayish color that goes along perfectly with my favorite color shades!

Nude, is a hot trend next season, so prepare for seeing a lot of these shades mixed with interesting colors, because color blocking seems to be very popular as well.. Everything is possible, so please dare to wear a lot of colors that suits you!


Blazer: Object
Longsleeved dress: H&M
Belt made from Suéde: La peche

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten