woensdag 2 maart 2011

Outfit of the week

Last week i went to Dusseldorf, Germany, for an appointment.. What an inspiring and beautiful city! Didn't like the all the maintenances that were on the streets, but i loved the buildings, architecture and the exteriors of stores. Ofcourse high-named brands were located on the best spots and i had to pay a quick visit to a couple of them, including H&M. The collection was similar as in Holland but you could see the style of German people is totally different than overhere! When i was in Amsterdam last week i spotted a few items at H&M i liked, but unfortunately they weren't available in my size.. In Dusseldorf though, racks were filled with these items in my sizes! My favorite one was a blouse (i'm addicted to blouses) in a coralish color. I loved the fabric and its quality, it's made of silk, together with the design. Today i wear it with my new Supertrash jeans under a cardigan.

New piece of H&M, mixed with cardigan.

I hope spring will arrive soon, because i already updated my wardrobe with a lot of items for this season!
When the temperature is going up, i think this blouse will fit perfectly with white jeans and some nice sandals..

My thoughts are in summer, my wardrobe is almost let it begin as soon as possible!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten